Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Hey all,

Yeah I know. I've been slacking off on my duties of posting SMC. But I'm back with a vengeance now. And Since I missed a couple of weeks, you'll get not one, not two, but four different cartoon intros this week. What can I say I'm generous that way. :P So without further ado here are your cartoons:

Spider-man 1967


Rocket Robin Hood


The Mighty Hercules


Mach Go Go Go! (Speed Racer)


I would've loved to put in the english version of the intro here. But the only two videos available have disallowed embeding so you're stuck with the better Japanese version. :P I don't know why I decided to go totally retro right now. It felt appropriate I guess. Still, those four shows have been a part of my childhood and I'm sure at least one has been a part of yours. God I remember watching Rocket Robin and Hercules with my dad.

Speed Racer came later in my life like when I was a teenager. But at that point I was so much into Anime that I did care if it was old school. It used to air on YTV back in the 90's.

Good times. ^-^

Until then, this is me signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment