Monday, May 23, 2011

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Hey all,

So you might of noticed that a lot of the cartoons I've put up since now have been more for boys. Or rather cartoons that boys would be more interested in considering the subjects of the shows. But being a geeky Tgirl, you have to realize that most of the stuff that is interesting for boys are also interesting to me. That being said, I did like some cartoons that had more of a girl audience in mind.

And one of them that I think was very much influence on me being a Tgirl was Jem. No I'm not saying that she looked like a transvestite... even though she dressed very much outrageously. But I did like all of the stuff that she was wearing in the show and I also was very jealous of that -- I kept thinking; 'Why won't I be able to wear those beautiful dresses.' Little did I know at that time that it was actually possible. ^-^ So without further ado, I present to you the intro to Jem.

Jem


See what I mean. This girl was awesome.

Until then this is me signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment